Easily capture your screen with Screenshoter - it´s small, portable and free!Every annoying feature is consistently excluded. Make a screenshot with a click on the button or by pushing the „Print Screen“ key and it will be directly saved as an image - that´s it!
Nevertheless it´s also possible to capture a certain area of the screen and to choose the save format (jpg, png or bmp). Other options like setting the jpg-quality or showing the current cursor on the screenshot are available as well. Moreover Screenshoter can be minimized to the tray so that it doesn´t block your work.
Interesting is the intelligent behavior of hiding itself during the process of capturing so that the program window won´t appear on the screenshot.
A nice fact is that fullscreen applications can be captured too. So it´s possible to make high quality screenshots of games, websites, office programs and mostly even movies.
All in all Screenshoter is different to the competitors: It doesn´t need an installation, is extremely small (0.1 MB) and simple but powerful.
No special system requirements are needed.
What´s New in version 1.2:
* added: license window
* changed: many internal improvements (saving settings, handling of actions, screenshot method etc.)
* changed: style - a bit more space, reordered menu items
* changed: some info texts
* fixed: main window could be on the screenshot
* fixed: too much screenshots cause a crash
* fixed: renamed parameter "-OneShot" to "-OnceOnly"